I-Town Design is a software and embedded design solutions provider. We are located in the heart of the upstate New York Finger Lakes in beautiful Ithaca, NY. I-Town was started by David Weiner in 2009 as an independent software contracting company with Terry Kelleher soon joining as a partner. Our skill sets include the following:
- Database design and integration
- Unique carts, credit card gateways and PayPal IPN
- Administrative interfaces
- Content Management Systems using Concrete 5
- Embedded designs using single board computers
- Electro-mechanical interfaces
- C and C++ programming
- Hardware design
I-Town Design has worked with the Cornell University College of Veterinary Medicine to develop Open VetSim, an open design training simulator for veterinary training. Hardware design and Software sources are released under Open Licensing agreements.
I-Town Design also provides components and pre-buil systems of the OpenSim simulator. See the Open Vet Sim documentation and price list.
I-Town can provide consulting services to assist you in setting up OpenSim systems.